CHP - Free Traffic Accident Report Service
Do you need a traffic collision report from a California Highway Patrol (CHP) office or a police department?
Are you too busy to call them every day to find out if the report is ready? Are you too busy to pick-up the report when it is ready? Would you like to get your traffic accident report for free?
Clients of our firm receive this service free of charge. No hassles, no headaches, and no cost !!
Learn about Traffic Accident Reports...listen here
Call to Schedule Your
We obtain CHP Traffic Collision Reports for You:
- We come to your home, office, or place of business at a time that is convenient for you so that you can sign a written authorization allowing us to acquire the accident report for you.
- Everyday, we followup with the CHP or police department to determine if your report is ready.
- Once your report is available, we travel to the CHP or police department and we acquire the report by paying the report processing fees.
- Once we have the report, we scan it and email (or fax) it to you immediately. We then mail you the original.
- We provide you a free evaluation on your injury accident case to determine if it is worth hiring a lawyer.
- We provide a free small claims court packet of information to you if your case does not warrant the use of a lawyer.
- We provide a free consultation on how to work with insurance companies.
- We provide a free consultation on how to work with body shops.
- We provide a free consultation on how to work with rental car companies.
- We tell you how you can get paid TOP DOLLAR for your car.
- We provide answers to all your auto accident questions and concerns
- Mr. Harris has more than 16 years experience handling auto accident cases. He was an insurance agent, an insurance claims adjuster, and an insurance defense lawyer. He knows how to beat the insurance companies at their own game.
- Call today for assistance with acquiring your CHP Traffic Accident Report -
† This free traffic collision report service is only offered to persons who have been injured in an auto accident and who have sought medical treatment or who wish to receive medical treatment. Persons who have not been injured, and who are not seeking medical treatment, do not qualify for the free service. The free service is only available for injured persons who are trying to decide if they should hire a lawyer and who meet with us. For property damage only cases, Mr. Harris charges $300 for a one hour consultation in our office...the one hour consultation includes acquisition of the traffic accident report and legal advice on how to get the best settlement from the insurance companies and responsible party(ies). We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and availability of the services we provide.